INFORMATION ABOUT AVEC SPORT LTD
Avec Sport Ltd is a limited company registered in England with company number 4145928, our registered office at Avec Sport Ltd, Unit 1-2, Enterprise City, Spennymoor, Co Durham, DL16 6JF. Our registered VAT Number is 755 3536 17.Avec Sport Ltd is part of the Just Sport Group. For more information on Just Sport Group please visit: www.justsport-group.com.
Personal Data Collected
When making purchased or creating accounts with Avec Sport Ltd we may collect any of the following personal data about you:
- Your name, age, date of birth and gender;
- Your billing and shipping addresses, phone and email details;
- Your location, location where order was placed;
- Your browsing and shopping preferences and activities;
- Device and technology settings used to access our website.
Use of Personal Data
Avec Sport Ltd may collect, store and process your personal data:
- To contract you about offers, news, promotions and products which we think you will be interested in;
- To maintain any registered accounts that you hold with us;
- To make this website available to you and provide you with content which is tailored to you;
- To verify your identity and verify payments;
- For any related purpose, including where we have a legal right or duty to disclose your information (e.g. for crime or fraud related purposes)
We will not disclose, sell or rent your personal data to any third party, save for any disclosures of your personal data detailed in this policy.
No card details are retained or stored within our site, only basic card information can be seen by authorised staff (e.g. last 4 digits of payment card, card holders address).
During account sign up we offer you the ability to opt out of marketing emails, if you decide to change this option you can do via your “My Account” and changing your Email Marketing preferences.
We will never ask you to confirm any account or credit card details via email. If you receive an email claiming to be from avecsport.com asking you to do so, please ignore it and do not respond.
You have the following rights:
- the right to ask what personal data that we hold about you at any time, subject to a fee specified by law (currently £10);
- the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge; and
- the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us. However, if you wish to unsubscribe from e-mail marketing communications that we send you, you can do this by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any e-mail newsletter we have sent to you. If you have changed email address and have a forward setup on your old email address you may have to contact us to unsubscribe your old email address.
What are Cookies?
This website requires cookies to function correctly. A cookie is a small text file that is placed onto the device you are using to view the website when you access the website. The cookies are essential in the operation of the website as it allows the website to recognise your device and store some information about your preferences or past actions.
What are Cookies used for?
The main purposes of cookies used on websites are:
- For technical purposes essential to effective operation of website, particularly in relation to on-line transactions.
- To enable Avec Sport Ltd to collect analytics about technologies being used to access our website, browsing locations as well other information that will enable us to improve and optimise our website.
- To enable Avec Sport Ltd to collect information about the browsing and shopping habits and activities of customers, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions etc.
What happens if I don’t enable Cookies?
This depends on the type of cookie you disable, If you disable 3rd Party Cookies you will still be able to continue and purchase from our website, however if you disable all cookies you will be unable to complete purchases on this website.